Raison D'etre for this site

A compilation of hints and tips on how to handle living in a severe drought scenario. These hints and tips are willingly shared by the people of Cape Town, and are aimed at whoever is in need - now - or in future, in order to ease their stress when faced with water shedding / shortages due to a drought

HOW TO SEARCH

To find entries about specific subject please either use the search box or click on the appropriate label under the "Labels" section.

Sunday 28 January 2018

Catch your shower water # 2


I have to confess...I showered tonight...for more than 2 minutes...might even be 5 or 6 minutes...and with a buddy...my new shower buddy.
My latest best buddy and the best buy since our new normal in CPT...a 5 litre pressure spray....only used 400ml of water...pure showering blizz and that little bit of grey water was dumped in the toilet....
My suggestion is that you rather buy the small one...1.5 liters or 1.25 liters...if I only knew that I was going to save this much water.
I don't know who posted the idea...but thank you


Spray bottle to dispense
warm shower water.  Bucket
to catch shower water in order
to use for laundry wash or for
flushing

No automatic alt text available.
The exact amount of water used to shower

No comments: